Friday, June 20, 2008

The Manipulated Song

I dont think I had ever has a dream when I was little as girl.
Life seem to be very chaotic of hard to meat age of not my fault
Born in a biggest city in China , and parents are from the Province of else where
Recived two difference type Birth certificates obtained to be the eagle sigh
Never knew would I ever be have a chance to enter the immigrantion gate of Here comes New York State, all buzz around and Here I am
Hearing millions of good songs, suddenly, life fallen apart dued to one good ones dont deserved to be up there, and it occurs and my poor eyes runs into ruin water full of Almond Joys.
From the above of the girl, I wasn't a bit like her, she has hope of no smile, she born to scream for sad people, what a scam for human kinds actually thinks they can just place a comment on a plaque of Bees Wax as the Chinese procelain Bowl full of non existence rice , must obey and said
What a whole Lot of shitty pie.
Little girl, how can a plate from rice to one tiny candle light, dont watch it to die like all your wishes been drop upon no where, for all............what's you next wish full of melting pot?
Dont tell me, talk to God!
Is he or a she, that's the first big Q I looking into the Church with such muddy statue of crying eyes, how come God and his wife cries, must be a hole dipping within of wireless straw.................
ummmm what should you bake tonight



No comments: